Dirty makeup tools don't only affect makeup application, but they also clog pores, cause breakouts, and create a breeding ground for bacteria! Keeping your tools clean by thoroughly washing them after use will significantly reduce these risks.
Our specially formulated soap bar is not only vegan, cruelty free, and fragrance free, but it is specifically designed to maintain the quality of our Beautee Tools, making it perfect for Beautees who are sensitive to detergents, shampoos, and soaps.
Our specially designed lid includes a removable pink silicone scrubbing mat that offers gentle friction for a deep cleaning that will not compromise the tool's integrity. Removing the scrubbing mat makes deep cleaning several brushes at once a breeze.
Directions (always follow Product Use and Care instructions):
To see a demonstration of our Soap Bar in action click HERE.
- Wet tool.
- Rub on top of bar in circular motions until fully saturated and suds are produced.
- Rinse thoroughly while gently pressing out water and soap (do not pull, tug, or ring out brush bristles).
- Deep clean - as necessary - using
- Repeat as necessary to remove all dirt/debris from tool.
- Gently press out water and hang upside down or lay flat on clean dry cloth to dry.